INSPIRATION FROM TRAINING



1. e4 c6
THE CARO KAN DEFENCE 
MAIN LINE (B15)

2. d4 d5 

3. Nc3 dxe4

4. Nxe4 Nf6

5. Qd3 e5 
TARTAKOWER WAS AN AGRESSIVE POSITION PLAYER HE DID THIS TO OPEN HIS DEFENCIVE POSITION.
6. dxe5 Qa5+

7. Bd2 
By This move I believe Retty wouldnt have thought of a winning position that can arise
7... Qxe5
8. O-O-O!

This move was an unbelieving one for me when my trainer was explaining this to me.
8...  Nxe4??
Even for Tartakower Rettys move was unbelievable.
There are various variations that many experts suggested. But the most interesting advice I can provide you is that this position was looking like a resulting combination to arise ,same as that happened in NIMZOVICH VS RYCKHOFF in the same year.The only difference is it was 1.e4 e5 opened game. As a Next Game we will surely show that to you.
9. Qd8+!! 
I dont know what happened to Tartakower but I was very much feeling stunned at this Romantic Smash. All the moves to happen are forced moves. !!
9.... Kxd8
10. Bg5+ Kc7 
11. Bd8# 

ENJOY CHESS !!



Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »